If you have any questions, please email or write to the Data Protection Officer, at this company.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
“Personal data” is information about you from which we can identify you (either on its own, or by piecing it together with other information). The types of personal data we collect about you may include:
- Title, first name, middle name, last name, postcode, email address, telephone number, mobile number and date of birth.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In all circumstances the personal data we hold about you will be adequate, relevant and not excessive. We will use your personal data in line with your legal rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. Details of your legal rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website www.ico.org.uk
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide you with information, products, services or experiences that you request from us;
- Provide reservation or booking services;
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Inform you of products, services, experiences or promotions which we feel may be of interest to you by email or other means of electronic communication (and where you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted);
- Interact with you on social media platforms;
- Request feedback from you;
- Respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests and complaints and provide customer service; and
The Internet is global, so your personal data may be transferred in transit outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Our business also operates globally and so it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to other companies within our group of companies located in countries outside of the EEA in particular to Australia, New Zealand and the USA. Countries outside of the EEA may not have similar protections in place regarding your personal data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined in section 4 below to try and protect the security of your personal data and comply with our legal obligations about transfer of your personal data to non-EEA countries.
3. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
Your personal data is held on a secure database.
We have policies, rules and technical measures in place to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not automatically be disclosed by us to government institutions or authorities. However, if required by law, or when we receive a request from regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations, we may disclose your information.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control.
4. HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to any of the following, in any country where we operate:
- Our staff;
- Our affiliates;
- Our group companies and their staff;
- Purchasers or potential purchasers of our business or any part of this company
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to legal or regulatory requests; and
- Auditors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any aspect of our business.
We may also share information or statistics with third parties in an aggregated or anonymised form that does not directly identify you, e.g. we may share aggregated information about your interests and geographic preferences and/or location (if given) with advertisers and third party deal sites for marketing purposes.
Other than ensuring that we have complied with our own obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, we are not responsible for the actions of suppliers and service providers or other third parties in the use they may make of your personal data.
5. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your personal data and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal data erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please email write to the Data Protection Officer, at this company.
When writing to us to obtain a copy of your personal data, please quote your name and address and provide brief details of the personal data of which you would like a copy of, or which you would like to be corrected, because this will help us more easily locate your personal data.
We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any personal data we may hold about you. We may charge £10 to cover the administration costs involved in providing you with a copy of your personal data.
6. HOW TO OPT OUT
If you would like us to stop contacting you with information about our products, services, experiences, or promotions please send an email or write to the Data Protection Officer, at this company.